9 ROATAN HONDURAS HOTELS TO DIE FOR: THE VACATION HOME OF YOUR DREAMS
While there’s nothing like home sweet home, you won’t believe the kind of service you get from some of the most exclusive Roatan, Honduras hotels and resorts.
From all-inclusive hotel diving packages to romantic tree-top cabins, this tropical paradise has all that you could ever ask for. Looking to book a room? Here are our top nine suggestions.
Roatan, Honduras – Resorts
Planning the perfect honeymoon? There’s nothing that says luxury like Roatan, Honduras resorts. Sand-white beaches, gourmet cuisine bursting with flavor, a friendly, cooperative staff….a private infinity pool? You name it, you’ll find it on this picturesque island.
1. Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort: The epitome of indulgence, this Roatan Honduras resort offers both world-class guided diving tours and access to their four gourmet restaurants with á la carte and buffet-style dining. Rent a hotel room or book your own premium villa. Either way, there is no detail that hasn’t been taken care of for you.
2. Infinity Bay Spa & Beach Resort: Just 50 feet from your suite, you can enjoy the turquoise Caribbean coastline where you can play with dolphins, go on a submarine expedition, or even charter their 38′ luxury yacht. Ready to relax? Stop by Tranquility Spa and take advantage of their fully customized services. When booking your dive instructor, ask for Geri from Austria. Not only is he incredibly knowledgeable, but he offers impeccable customer service.
3. Ibagari Boutique Hotel: If you want to really learn the art of living, you need to come to the Ibagari Boutique Hotel. Dine on shrimp tacos or lobster ravioli created by Rick Zachrisson, the acclaimed Guatemalan chef. Then take in the sunset and watch how the colors dance along the water’s surface creating a magical experience.
4. The Meridian: One of the most exclusive resorts in Roatan, this Lighthouse Point hotel offers accommodation in personal condos and luxury villas facing the Caribbean Sea. You’ll enjoy in-residence spa treatments, a swim-up bar, water sport rentals, personal shopping services, and over 600 feet of private shoreline.
Roatan Hotels: West End
If you want to live it up in this tourist hotspot, you’ll want to book one of the Roatan Hotels in the West End. West End is a trendy strip dotted with dive stores, restaurants, gift shops, and bars with great nightlife. You might even want to grab a quick bite while you’re at it. Then if you head west, you’ll find docks lining the coast and then Sunset Villas, which is full of vacation rentals and long-term apartment rentals.
5. Cocolobo Condos, Cottages, and Houses: Rent your own ocean-front cottage only minutes from town. Right on Half-Moon Bay, these private vacation rentals offer intimacy and perfect sunset views.
6. Lands End Roatan: Only a 6-minute walk to town center, and 4 minutes to the beach, this tranquil hotel offers a dreamy experience at reasonable prices. Plus, it’s the only location in the West End with a private, gated entrance.
7. The Beach House: One of the best boutique hotels in the West End by far, The Beach House is located in the center of Half Moon Bay, and all of their rooms face west giving you a perfect view of the sunset every single night. You can dine at their beachfront restaurant, and then take a quick water taxi to West Bay.
Budget Roatan Honduras Hotels
8. Foster’s West Bay Resort: Ever wanted to live in a treehouse? Now’s your chance! Foster’s West Bay Resort may not be the fanciest place to stay on the island, but if you can book the treehouse, you’ll have the experience of a lifetime! You won’t want to miss this family-friendly treetop paradise!
9. Posada Las Orquídeas: With a friendly staff, all of your standard amenities, and ocean-front views, this budget accommodation is the perfect place to relax after a scuba excursion. Plus, it’s only a quick walk to the West End!
Your Roatan Honduras Hotel?
Where will you stay on your next trip to Honduras? We want to hear from you! Leave us a comment in the box below to tell us which hotel you have your eyes on for your next dive vacation.
Is it one of Roatan, Honduras’s famous all-inclusive resorts, or is it a quiet, little B&B tucked away from the crowds? We want to hear from you.